Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why I'm Grateful

Just felt like thanking the Lord for these blessings!

1. SweetSong wanted to do Phonics. We've started and stopped a few times now. But this time, I have this weird feeling (resolve?) that it'll stick. She's starting Kindergarten!

2. A visiting friend gathered a bunch of us moms and kids at the Riverwalk on Tuesday for a picnic. SO GOOD!

3. Another friend outfitted my girls for a year or so...and this woman has good taste...her daughter had a growth spurt so these 3T clothes won't fit her...they'll fit my gals! Here's to hoping my girls don't grow, hehe :)

4. I've been able to think through what I've experienced/learned here...closure is good...helps with the transition of moving in a few months...

5. We're having penne with broccoli and beans tonight for dinner. YUM! Sounds boring, but it's good! It's those little things that make our day, isn't it?

:)

2 comments:

Mommy to Many said...

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you had a great day

Rebecca D said...

What a great week so far... good news, we have prom dresses! (yeah!!) And we ALL love them... even dad! (double yeah)