Friday, March 19, 2010

A Sunshine Award

My first blog award! Thank you, Rebecca!
I'm passing the award on to six blogs that make me smile, mostly because I know each woman who writes them. You all are just as beautiful and creative in person as in your blogs!
Here they are in alphabetical order:
To receive your award, save the award to your desktop, then paste it into a new post. Give the award, if you would like, to other blogs you enjoy by providing a link to them in the post and leaving a comment for them to receive it.
Hope your day is filled with sunshine!

3 comments:

mrsbuckett said...

Awe. You're so sweet. Thanks Sunee! I just updated my blog too after a loooooong hiatus. I'm thankful we'll have these things and fb to keep in touch!

Heather said...

Thanks Sunee!! You are too sweet! I appreciate your comments and compliments! ;-)

Mommy to Many said...

That is great! Thanks!!