Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Missed the Boat; Taking the Ferry

Well, I never did get out the Christmas letter/card and traditional family photo! Oops.

So, yesterday morning, I dressed the kids up and took pics of them to get on a Valentine's card. I put the pics on Snapfish and picked up my completed photo cards by 11am at Walgreens! I love online and one-hour photo services!!!

Here are some pics that didn't make the cut:


I thought it'd be cool if the action shot would work out. It didn't. Still cute, though!


For obvious reasons, I did not choose this photo.


Isn't this a darling photo? We borrowed The Berenstain Bears Get in a Fight from the library last night, but from this photo, it's hard to imagine why we'd need to read it! If you were here 24/7, though, you'd see why.
:)

And here are the photos that made it on the card:




2 comments:

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. Aren't the WTM forums great? We have really enjoyed our time in Korea and LOVE kalbi... we have a wonderful restaurant within walking distance of our apartment complex, which makes getting my bulgogi/kalbi fix easy. Alas, my kids still prefer McDonalds. LOL

Your family is beautiful! See you on the forums!

Girl With Grace

Heather said...

They are super cute Sunee!! They look so happy and well loved! I hope you got some good deals at the curriculum fair...I did, thanks God! Shoot me an email and let me know how you guys are doing. It was so good to see you!