Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekly Report - 9/7-10

This was Week One (of many "Week One's")...I've started and stopped so many times that I've lost count. The reason that this is a real Week One is that I'm actually organized!!! This makes it official; it makes it do-able.

Plus, with a first grader, you can't just teach phonics anymore!

Sharkbait, 1st grade:

Handwriting Without Tears - F/f, E/e, D/d, P/p (reviewing capitals, learning lower-case)
Phonics Pathways - sm, sn, st, sp, sc, sk
Right Start Math - quantities in twos, writing numbers, zero
Writing With Ease - complete sentences, narrations

SweetSong, K-4:

HWT and PP - A, E, I, O
RS - quantities of 1, 2, 3

Snuggie, Pre-K:

HWT - A
Mother Goose - The Alphabet; 1,2,3,4,5
Circle
Colors

We listened to eight chapters of Stuart Little from an audiobook.

I just received the activity guide for SOTW and can't wait to start history next week!

3 comments:

Norah said...

Sounds like a great week to me!

MissMOE said...

Such cute kids! Sounds like a great beginning to the school year.

Rosie B. said...

Hey Girl,
Thanks for the comment! Isn't it great to be back online! LoL ;-) I'm so glad to hear you made it to your destination. And by the looks of it your school year is off in the right direction... that's a two thumbs up!