Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Second Day

This second day went well, though I woke up at 4:30am because of one of my kids crying, needing to be re-covered with blankies...I dozed on and off until 7, when I heard the garage door open and closing, meaning that Hub left for work. The girls were still sleeping and Sharkbait was drawing quietly at the kitchen table. The girls didn't wake up until 8 or so, so we didn't get school started until 9:30ish. I decided not to freak out about that and found the morning fairly easy!

By the time Shark had to do math, the girls were antsy, so I sent them outside for the math lesson. I love that I can see them completely while sitting at the kitchen table. I was glad that they weren't even interested in the kiddie computer or video. This makes me want to re-organize our crafts and activities roller cart thingy, so they can just go at that whenever they're not doing one-on-one time with me.

Tomorrow will be interesting because we have the homeschool PE class from 11:30am to 1:30pm; the girls' dance class from 4:00 to 4:45pm; and my step aerobics class from 5:00 to 6:00pm.

We'll have to have a quick breakfast, an early start on school, a quick lunch (with snacks and water to-go), a solid quiet time, and a crockpot dinner!

No comments: